Installing Printers in Linux | CUPS, Printing, and Scanning
In this video, I am going over installing printers in Linux. I'm going over CUPS (Common Unix Printer Service) and Scanning with Multi-function printers.
CUPS Install and Setup
sudo apt install cups
sudo systemctl enable cups
sudo systemctl start cups
CUPS Setup - localhost:631
Setup user with modification to use printers
sudo usermod -aG lpadmin username
Compatibility - openprinting.org and http://www.openprinting.org/printers
HP Printers on Linux: https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-im...
Where can I find you!?
- Discord ➜ https://discord.gg/f6r7srN
- Patreon ➜ https://www.patreon.com/christitustech
- Official Site ➜ https://www.christitus.com
- Reddit ➜ https://www.reddit.com/r/ChrisTitusTech/
- Twitter ➜ https://twitter.com/christitustech
- Twitch (Live Streams) ➜ https://www.twitch.tv/christitustech
===My Recommend PC Hardware===
===My Recommended Linux Books===
===My Current YouTube Gear===
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help supports the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for your support!