Only 10% of you will not go to FEMA camps the other 90% will and here is why.

Published on Jun 30, 2009
6,158,349 views
Download Only 10% of you will not go to FEMA camps the other 90% will and here is why.
Only 10% of you will not go to FEMA camps the other 90% will and here is why.

check these links if you want to see the Government plans for the H1N1 Epidemic..
http://fhp.osd.mil/aiWatchboard/pdf/D...

http://www.pandemicflu.gov/plan/feder...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/04/...

Loading...