Family: Son's New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home

Published on Dec 1, 2015
4,003,674 views
Inside Edition
Download Family: Son's New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home

Family: Son's New Hoverboard Caused Fire That Destroyed Our Home

A house fire in Louisiana was apparently caused by a hoverboard after it burst into flames, while it was charging. Jessica Horne says she bought it for her son and now her house has been destroyed by the popular item. Jessica said: "It was just l...